3/22/2010

Creeper

So yesterday I finally got back from Spring Break. Gotta tell ya Miami was amazing, weather was nice most of the time. I got burnt the first day and now peeling looking like I have some skin disease lol. Other than that we had a lot of fun (yeah, going out 7 nights in a row was actually doable, but no clubbing in the nearest future for me lol). So you know there were plenty of ignorant males out there, many creepers... Me and my friends were sexually assaulted plenty of times... Those tools actually had guts to grab Olga's ass on the street! Oh well we know how to take care of ourselves. Besides, I did not expect anything less from Miami Spring Break. Men feel entitled and women are ok with being molested most of the time. Anyway, this is not my story.
Last day of break I got me some Starbucks (I know, corporate aftertaste coffee, but they did not have any alternative anywhere close...) and went to the Ocean Drive to take a walk for the last time. And then I saw HIM. The CREEP. Middle aged man surrounded by his friends and possiby family members wearing a T-shirt that said (prepare yourselves!): "NO RESTRICTIVE ORDER CAN STOP MY LOVE". No, I am not bulshitting you. Yes, I was creeped out. I mean for any woman working at domestic violence shelter that shirt would be scary... For those of you who don't know the details, restrictive order prevents abusers from approaching their victims closer than certain distance. There are other aspects to it, but let's not go into details.
So the dude obviously got that order against him and is proud that he is still able to pursue his partner and that legal restrictions are not the obstacle for him??? I mean what the hell? And who makes T-shirts like this??? That was like the most disturbing message I have seen in a while. I wish I had camera to take a picture of that tool. Unfortunately, my camera got stolen the first day in Miami. Together with 260 cash...

No comments:

Post a Comment